- Proficiency in Economics, General Management and Quantitative skills
You must have at least two years of undergraduate studies in those fields. We will consider the average of your grades from the last three years as well as the grades of specific courses.
- Proficiency in English
You need a certificate showing a minimum B2 proficiency level (according to the Common European Framework of Reference, CEFR).
A minimum score of one of the following tests equivalent to:
- IELTS: 6
- TOEIC: greater than 750
- TOEFL: greater than 80
Certificate should be taken at most 2 years before application for the program.
The language test in English is not mandatory if you are a Native English speaker.
1. Application website
Whatever your current residence country, you have to apply via our application website:
We require the following documents:
- Duly filled additional form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter written in English explaining the reasons why you are applying to the program
- English-proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, other) for non native English speakers.
- Detailed transcript of records and certified copy of previous degrees
- Photocopy of passport or ID
- Optionally: reference letters and other documents showing your previous achievements
We can ask for an additional interview (via Skype or other video call appliance).
Please contact us for any inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Etudes en France
If you reside in one of the countries affected by the "Etudes en France" (Studying in France) procedure, you must make a specific request for enrolment in an institute of higher education via the official government’s website for foreign students.
Check if your country is affected by the "Etudes en France" procedure here.
If you need help with the Campus France application process, please contact your local French embassy or Campus France office for advice and guidance.
We commit to an early decision policy: once completed, applications are evaluated regularly so as to send feedback at most two weeks after completion.
Feedbacks are sent via e-mail.
At any stage, you can ask about your application by emailing email@example.com .