Three options :
- 4 weeks program : from August, 7th to September 1st (82 hours)
- 2 weeks program : August, 7th to August 19th (41 hours)
- 2 weeks program : August 21st to September 1st (41 hours)
The program is action-oriented, combining language, culture, and practical everyday matters to help students adapt to daily life in France (levels A and B) and to French university programs for international students (level B).
Registration Deadline : May, 31th 2017
- Intensive courses in FLE - French as a foreign language and civilization,
- An introduction to FOU - French for Academic Purposes, for levels B1 and B2,
- Optional and mandatory cultural activities (visits, outings, and workshops),
- Practical everyday living workshops.
€880 for four weeks, or €480 for a fortnight.
- This includes: welcome on arrival, lessons and obligatory cultural activities, and access to various services (help finding accommodation, the university canteen, a computer room, on-campus wifi, etc)
- It does not include costs relating to transport, accommodation, and food.
Cost of Accommodation
- €325* for an individual room with private shower and toilet in a hall of residence for one month,
- €177* for an individual room with private shower and toilet in a hall of residence for two weeks,
- €728* for an individual room with a host family, including full board (with lunch at the university canteen), for 28 nights.
* These rates are only indicative, and may vary slightly depending upon the partner.