Our degrees are highly qualifying and therefore guarantee our students an excellent head start in their careers.
Our degrees taught in French
Degrees taught in French are accessible to international French-speaking students.
The Faculty offers the following Bachelor's degrees:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Management, which proposes a balanced mix of courses in Economics, Management and Quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and Computing Applied to Social and Human Sciences (MIASHS), which develops in-depth knowledge of mathematics and statistics applied to economics.
At Master's level, our offer is organised around 6 teaching-research topics:
- Public Economics and Management
- Social and Solidarity Economy
- Production Management, Logistics and Purchasing
- Money, Banking, Finance, Insurance
- Innovation Management
- Management of SMEs-SMIs
- Applied Mathematics, Statistics
Our international degrees
The Faculty offers the following international degrees, entirely taught in English:
International degrees can be accessed to English-speaking students without French-language pre-requisites. Students will be able to benefit from all the advantages of great teaching whilst learning French and enjoying their stay.
Alternate training and Lifelong learning
Our degrees are open to lifelong learning that enable individuals with former work experience to earn a new degree and boost their carrier. Some degrees also provide opportunities for alternate training with work-study contracts.