The faculty offers 2 bachelor's degrees:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and Computing Applied to Social and Human Sciences (MIASHS), which develops in-depth knowledge of mathematics and statistics applied to economics.
At master's level, our offer is organised around 6 teaching-research poles:
- Public Economics and Management
- Social and Solidarity Economy
- Production Management, Logistics and Purchasing
- Money, Banking, Finance, Insurance
- Management and Innovation
- Management of SMEs-SMIs
- Applied Mathematics, Statistics
The courses offered are highly qualifying and therefore guarantee our students an excellent head start in their careers.