- Welcome Week
- International students day
- Planète Rennes 1 - Welcome event
- Reception at the City Hall
- Tam-Tam -The welcome festival for students
The Welcome week, from September 4th to 7th, is dedicated to several activities
Welcome Breakfast, Information on Administrative procedures, Administrative registration with buddy, Campus tour, Picnic, International student Day and more…
From September 4th to 7th
Breakfast with all incoming international exchange students
This is an opportunity to:
- meet fellow students as well as teaching and administrative staff members
- get advice and information
Visit of the Faculty and the library with welcome mentors.
Picnic with French buddies, you are invited to bring a typical meal of your country and others taste it! Your French buddy will bring a “Brittany speciality” or a speciality from his region!
International students day
The Rennes International Mobility Centre, the CROUS and their partners invite you for an “International students day”
The opportunity to give newcomers information and to meet other foreign students and share time:
- visits of Rennes’ historic centre
- you will find representatives from several administrations to deal with the formalities involved in your settling in (CAF, residence permit, Transport …)
- dinner in a university canteen
- Welcome Party hosted by the Erasmus Student Network (ESN), which organises student events and parties throughout the year
Planète Rennes 1 - Welcome event
Planète Rennes 1 will take place on September 12th at the Faculty of Economics.
On the program: A lunch in music, sports initiations, visits, and all the necessary information on your arrival thanks to the presence of administrative services, student associations and partners.
Reception at the City Hall
The city of Rennes and Rennes Métropole host a welcome reception at the City Hall for all international students, from 6:00 pm
Tam-Tam -The welcome festival for students
September 27th and 28th
Two days of information and activities.
An event not to be missed if you want to find out what Rennes has to offer.
Distribution of welcome packs and free concerts on Thursday evening
More about TAM-TAM on the CRIJ web-site