The Welcome program is dedicated to several activities:
Buddy system, Welcome Breakfast, Information on Administrative procedures, Administrative registration with buddy, Campus tour, Picnic, International students' day and more…
Buddy system 2019
Your "French buddy" is here to help you discover the French culture during your stay at the Faculty of Economics.
S/he will contact you before the beginning of the academic year, offering support and assistance, if needed, for all practical matters.
- S/he can pick you up at the airport or at the station the day of your arrival in Rennes.
- S/he can help you check-in at dormitory and help you get acquainted with the French student life.
Welcome Week 2019
From September 2nd to 5th, 2019
Breakfast with all incoming international exchange students
This is an opportunity to:
- meet fellow students as well as teaching and administrative staff members
- get advice and information
Visit of the Faculty and the library with welcome mentors.
Picnic with French buddies, you are invited to bring a typical meal of your country and others taste it! Your French buddy will bring a “Brittany speciality” or a speciality from his region!
International students' day 2019
September 5th, 2019
The Rennes International Mobility Centre, the CROUS and their partners invite you to an “International students' day”, from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
The opportunity to give newcomers information and to meet other foreign students and share time:
- visits of Rennes’ historic centre
- you will find representatives from several administrations to deal with the formalities involved in your settling in (CAF, residence permit, transport …)
- dinner in a university canteen
- Welcome Party hosted by the Erasmus Student Network (ESN), which organises student events and parties throughout the year
Planète Rennes 1 - Welcome event 2019
September 5th, 2019
Planète Rennes 1 will take place on September 5th on Beaulieu campus, from 6.00 pm.
On the program: A lunch in music, sports initiations, visits, and all the necessary information on your arrival thanks to the presence of administrative services, student associations and partners.
Reception at the City Hall, 2019
September 25th, 2019
The city of Rennes and Rennes Métropole host a welcome reception at the City Hall for all international students, from 6.00 pm
Tam-Tam -The welcome festival for students, 2019
Two days of information and activities.
An event not to be missed if you want to find out what Rennes has to offer.
Distribution of welcome packs and free concerts on Thursday evening
More about TAM-TAM on the CRIJ web-site